- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac from early 2010 or later
- Intel 64-bit Core 2 Duo processor or better
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1024×768 display (minimum)
- 4 GB of available hard disk space, SSD for best performance
- 1 GB of video RAM (VRAM)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
What is Gemia demo version?
Demo version of Gemia is available on the website. It can be used for a limited number of photos with the following limitations:
- Gemia watermark is added to the processed images.
- 1200px is the maximum long-edge size of exported photos.
- Skin Retouch is not allowed.
- A limited number of filters.
- No intensity setting.
- No choice of output format types.