What’s new in gemia?
Gemia is your personal tool to professionally improve photos in just one click. It’s a photo enhancing solution for those who value their time: Gemia will do all the work, basing on its unique photo database. Powered by Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence algorithms, it understands the scene semantics, analyzes defects, and edits images.
The full version of Gemia app has some functions:
- Skin Retouch. Skin Retouch technology detects and eliminates blackheads, acne, dark spots, and skin redness.
- Batch Processing. Batch Processing allows enhancing many photos at once.
- Intensity. Changing the intensity of adjustments allows you to select the appropriate corrections.
- Saving photos. Save improved images to the computer in the right format and quality.
- Filter palette. Filters push creative boundaries, giving an exceptional opportunity to make unique images.
Being an expert is easy.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac from early 2010 or later
- Intel 64-bit Core 2 Duo processor or better
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1024×768 display (minimum)
- 4 GB of available hard disk space, SSD for best performance
- 1 GB of video RAM (VRAM)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
Download and install Gemia
To download Gemia, use the link you receive in your email after purchasing a license. In addition, after the purchase, you will be automatically redirected to download the app.
Open the email and click the Download button or click here. When you click on this link, the download starts.
Double-click the file Gemia.pkg. If the app doesn’t launch after double click on Gemia.pkg file, press right mouse button on it and select “Open” from the context menu. This file will be in the same place as all other files downloaded from the Internet. The Downloads folder is the default location.
After your Mac checks and opens Gemia file, drag Gemia application to the Applications folder in the opened window.
What is Gemia demo version?
Demo version of Gemia is available on the website. It can be used for a limited number of photos with the following limitations:
- Gemia watermark is added to the processed images.
- 1200px is the maximum long-edge size of exported photos.
- Skin Retouch is not allowed.
- A limited number of filters.
- No intensity setting.
- No choice of output format types.
Activating Gemia App
- When you first launch Gemia app, enter your email address and the serial number you received via email.
- Click the Activate Gemia button.
After you do this, you can start using Gemia.
How to import photo(s) into the app
Look at the samples:
To start using Gemia, first upload a photo. Besides, you can click Open Sample Image in Gemia window to open a sample and see how the app works.
To start improving your own images, either:
- Click the Open button in Gemia window. It will automatically launch a Finder window where you can choose images to upload;
- Drag and drop the photo(s) into Gemia window from any Finder location (for example, Downloads or Pictures). Also, it is possible to drag and drop multiple images to process the photos in batch mode.
You can also add new photos to existing ones in the app using:
- Click the Plus button on the left panel.
How to process the image(s)
After you import photo(s), the enhancement process will begin automatically. Whirling crystal means that the photos are being processed now. When the whirling crystal disappears, it means that your photo is enhanced. The crystal on top is a slider for adjusting the intensity. By default, the slider is set to maximum.
How to use Skin Retouch
To enable face enhancement, just click on the face icon on the right panel. If the app finds a face with imperfections, it will be fixed. To turn it on or off, simply click the icon one more time.
How to use the Filter Palette
Filters push creative boundaries, giving an exceptional opportunity to make extraordinary images. We’ve developed a lot of different filters that help you create photos in a personal “wow style.”
On the right panel of the window, you can see all our filters. To apply it to the current photo, just click on it. To turn it on or off, simply click the filter icon one more time.
If you want to apply a filter to all your photos, just click the Apply to all button on the filter icon. This button is available after applying this filter to the current photo.
To export a current photo, just click the Export button.
To export a whole batch of photos, go to the all photo window (double-click the current open photo) and click Export.
When you click Export, you can select the file format and folder where you want to save your image.
If you’re exporting more than one image, you’ll need to click the Options button to open the settings.